Toiletry Pouch Club!!

So cute what do you use the 15 for?
I want it because the size is cute but I’m not sure what I’d do with it but it’s beautiful
Just adding my two cents- I have both sizes as well. I use the 15 for extra cards, lippies, etc. Right now it has also been housing my keys because my six key holder is in repairs getting a replacement button and glazing done. I prefer it over the Mini Pochette personally as that chain was annoying me, even when I stuck it inside the pouch.

Reactions: Leyahx34
I love this pouch so much. Been unsuccessful trying to locate one.
Resellers are selling them new for $800 and used for $700.

I just checked my records—I bought this in May 2018. Since it’s seasonal, not sure if you’ll be able to get one from LV now. Good luck to you—I hope you’re able to track one down either from LV or somewhere that’s reasonably priced!!

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
I just checked my records—I bought this in May 2018. Since it’s seasonal, not sure if you’ll be able to get one from LV now. Good luck to you—I hope you’re able to track one down either from LV or somewhere that’s reasonably priced!!
Thank you so much for this info. I can’t seem to locate one with LV CS (call daily), and resellers want way too much. I guess I’ll just wait for another seasonal one. Thanks.

Reactions: GeorginaLavender