Toiletry pouch as a clutch - chic or silly?

For 25 yrs. I have carried mine as a clutch. I ran into Susan Lucci years ago @ Barney's and she was wearing it as a clutch as well! Have you seen the new TP26 in Epi and Tp19? They have a small slip pocket in them. There is no reason not to wear it either way!

i keep all my lipstick in my TP 26 just hadnt crossed my mind to carry as a clutch but i have been debating carrying my BV cosmetics bag as a clutch recently saw Kim K carrying it, but alas I remember I am a mum and I need big bags to carry the usual like snacks and binkies. But maybe on the weekends when I go out I may try it

i keep all my lipstick in my TP 26 just hadnt crossed my mind to carry as a clutch but i have been debating carrying my BV cosmetics bag as a clutch recently saw Kim K carrying it, but alas I remember I am a mum and I need big bags to carry the usual like snacks and binkies. But maybe on the weekends when I go out I may try it
I love the look of the BV cosmetic as a clutch, looks very chic! I have a mono and and epi cosmetic and plan to use the epi as a clutch (if I can ever be bothered to organise a baby sitter and actually go out!) :lol:

I think the 26 could be chic as a clutch but the 19 to me just looks too small. I don't like the arched style cosmetic bags at all as a clutch. To each his own I guess.