• Yes

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

kikiii_24

Apr 20, 2020
Hey everyone!

So I recently saw the TP 19 in stock and it was never on my radar and never felt the need to buy it, plus it was always sold out, but when I saw it available I bought it on impulse! I know this item is actually pretty popular and was hard to get pre-COVID, and I’ve been reading that people have so much use for it and love it.

Although I’ve read on TPF and have watched videos on people raving about this item, I am still unsure if I should keep it? I have been stalking and reaching out to CS for the PA in mono for a couple weeks and wanted it to use as my grab and go bag, but have had zero luck so decided that maybe the TP 19 would be another alternative?

Should I keep it? How useful and easy is it to carry as a grab and go clutch? Has anyone used it as a clutch going out or for a wedding?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
I only use mine for travel and it works well for me because it's so narrow that it fits well inside my Neverfull GM that I use for travel. And then it's a small footprint on the hotel bathroom counter. So for travel, it's better than a train case, IMO. So, if you want it for travel, I say keep it. I have the 15, 19, and 26.

As for a clutch or grab and go (what does grab and go really mean? don't we all grab a bag and then go? lol :lol:) I'm not into it.

I would definitely keep it! It is a really great piece! :tup:
I use mine as an every day cosmetic pouch inside of my bags. It fits everything I need and is really roomy.
Furthermore, this is a versatile piece and you can also wear it as a small clutch (many people do). I am currently thinking of taking it as a small clutch to a wedding, to which I am invited (practical especially during Covid-19 as wipeable interior for sanitizers etc.). As it is a htf item, it will also keep its value, so you can use it and sell it later if it does not work for you.

I would definitely keep it! It is a really great piece! :tup:
I use mine as an every day cosmetic pouch inside of my bags. It fits everything I need and is really roomy.
Furthermore, this is a versatile piece and you can also wear it as a small clutch (many people do). I am currently thinking of taking it as a small clutch to a wedding, to which I am invited (practical especially during Covid-19 as wipeable interior for sanitizers etc.). As it is a htf item, it will also keep its value, so you can use it and sell it later if it does not work for you.
Thank you for your reply! Let me know how it works as a clutch for the wedding you’re going to, I would love to know if it was functional and goes well with your outfit and everything!

But I am definitely leaning towards keeping it, thanks again :amuse:

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Oops-I just realized you were taking about the 19, but I answered it regarding the 26. I'd definitely keep it. I use my 19 for a variety of reasons. Still, I don't use it as a clutch, but I'd be way more inclined to use it as a clutch than the 26.

I'd say return it. I was like you. I got the toiletry 19 and 26 and almost got the 15 but i thought i already have the cosmetic pouch pm and mini pochette. yes i love slg's. I thought just get it because it is hard to find and im lucky to find it in the store. I thought i can use it as a clutch. BUT, i just thought all those things. I never actually use it as a clutch. I tried to use the TP26 as a clutch when i was out and about, i didnt like it. i couldnt shop comfortably as i need to tuck it under my arm. it just keeps falling off. LOL never again will i use it as a clutch. besides im not a clutch girl. i love my PA's. they are worth it.

Oops-I just realized you were taking about the 19, but I answered it regarding the 26. I'd definitely keep it. I use my 19 for a variety of reasons. Still, I don't use it as a clutch, but I'd be way more inclined to use it as a clutch than the 26.
I’m currently using it to hold my smaller makeup items like concealer, foundation, etc. As a clutch, I may use it? I mean if I tuck the tab in it looks ok lol

I have the TP19 and tried using it as a clutch but it’s bit small to fit the things I carry compared to my favourite clutch YSL Bell du Jour. Now, TP19 is mainly used as a toiletry pouch for traveling.

I tucked in the tab and added a key ring to jazz it up this 10 year old piece. Please keep yours, I couldn’t believe the price I see today versus 10 years ago. I should have collected the TP15 and TP26 too when I was shown all three sizes together in the store back in 2010.
E0C93E9D-ED8B-4670-90CD-855FB81A7CC4.jpeg

Oops, just realized I took photo of the back part:giggle:

Last edited:
Sorry, but my opinion is nothing beats the Pochette Accessories as a clutch, small crossbody, or catch all inside of a bag. I'd hold out if I were you. If you are asking strangers, you are having doubts :smile:

Reactions: slayer
I would love one but I want to use mine to put makeup etc in, I don't think I would carry mine as day time clutch. I might add that Princess Diana also carried this as a day clutch and it did look great. :P