Toiletry pouch 15 or mini pouchette?

rehe

May 2, 2012
I am looking for a little pouch for my bag (delightful mm) just to carry a few necessities....lipgloss, powder, panadol for me and kids, hand sanitizer etc. I have two young boys, so maybe some band aids and a small pack of tissues etc. I use a mini pouchette as a purse and love it, but haven't seen a toiletry pouch in real life. Which would you recommend and why? Which is bigger? Maybe the 19 would be better.
I appreciate your thoughts.

I am looking for a little pouch for my bag (delightful mm) just to carry a few necessities....lipgloss, powder, panadol for me and kids, hand sanitizer etc. I have two young boys, so maybe some band aids and a small pack of tissues etc. I use a mini pouchette as a purse and love it, but haven't seen a toiletry pouch in real life. Which would you recommend and why? Which is bigger? Maybe the 19 would be better.

I have both and have kids as well. I prefer the 19 because it easily accommodates the items you mentioned without putting stress on the zipper. I tried the pouchette but I didn't like how it bulged with all my stuff in there. I like the 19 as well because it easily fits into my chanel bags and many other smaller purses with ease. Also consider that the the chain can scratch the interior of some of the softer leather bags of you have any. Hope that helps!

I have the TP 15, 19, and 26, 2 mini pochettes, and 2 regular pochettes. For makeup, I'd go with the TP 19 as it holds a ton( same as the reg pochette) while not having to worry about stains coming out. For damage free items like tissues, floss, tweezers, clips, band aids, etc...the mini pochette is great. GLD!!!

I have both the 15 and the Mini Pochette. The mini is more versatile and can hold more items. I don't have the 19 but I have the 26 and its enormous. I use that for vacationing and traveling. Here are a few comparison pics of the mini and 15. I have some ear buds, mini hand sanitizer, Michael Kors roll on perfume, 3 sample perfumes, Mac lipstick, Mac lip gloss, Mac lip primer, compact mirror, mini altoids and I could fit more in the mini but the 15 was full to capacity with those items. I hope this helps :smile:

Attachments

• 1406908893976.jpg
    1406908893976.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 759
  • 1406908919359.jpg
    1406908919359.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 794
  • 1406908935328.jpg
    1406908935328.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 747
  • 1406908957369.jpg
    1406908957369.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 742
  • 1406908974639.jpg
    1406908974639.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 743
  • 1406908991533.jpg
    1406908991533.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 745
I have the TP 15, TP 19, and the Mini Pochette. I think all are very functional and I have used them interchangeable. I think since you have children the size of the TP 19 might be ideal since there is a bit more room, otherwise I'm worried the other 2 options might buldge.

I have both and use my TP15 more often. The chain on the pochette seems to get in the way inside my bags so I just use it for nights out or for weddings when I only have a couple of things to carry.

I've had all three TP19, TP15 and the mini pochette. If you are going to put hand sanitizer in I would definitely get a TP just in case you have a spill it will wipe out. I think the TP19 will best fit your needs and give you extra space.

Thanks everyone, very helpful, especially the photos. I am probably more confused though....it looks like I will just have to get all of them!!! I went into a store yesterday and tried the tp15 and it was probably a little small, but the 19 might be too big for some bags...there needs to be a 17. I am also waiting to see what the next LE mini pouchette is like and will then try to make a decision. Thanks again.

Mini Pochette or TP 19 !
I wouldn't use my mini for make up, as I don't want to mess it up the inside lining.

Good idea to wait until the LE is coming, I think it's in October.