Toiletry 26 with wrist strap?

lily5871

Feb 2, 2016
I recently saw someone using a Toiletry 26 as a clutch but their bag had a LV wrist strap attached through a gold grommet on the side with the vachetta tab. Is this something that LV makes? Is to a different bag than the Toiletry?

Jun 25, 2007
I recently saw someone using a Toiletry 26 as a clutch but their bag had a LV wrist strap attached through a gold grommet on the side with the vachetta tab. Is this something that LV makes? Is to a different bag than the Toiletry?
I don’t think LV makes that. If you look on YouTube you will find videos on how to add a strap to wear it as a clutch or crossbody. It looks strange to me personally b/c I will always see it as a Toiletry bag. But to each his own.

Reactions: Lejic

missconvy

Jan 5, 2016
Just gotta say, the toiletry pouch 26 can get very heavy. This would be one heavy wristlet!

Jun 25, 2007
Just gotta say, the toiletry pouch 26 can get very heavy. This would be one heavy wristlet!
I bet! I have the 19 and when full it’s pretty heavy. But I strictly use it as a Toiletry bag so it’s fine. I ordered 26 but returned it once I saw how huge it was.