Toiletry 26 vs Pallas Beauty Case

M&J

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everyone! Which one of these two beauties would you recommend me? If it only was for travel... I won’t use it as a clutch... I know there is a big price difference but perhaps the quality is also reflected in its price (craftsmanship, etc...). Thank you!

If it’s only for storing toiletries during travel, my vote for TP26 because of the price point.

I would go for TP26 and Cosmetic Pouch PM instead of the Pallas Beauty Case.

Last edited:
Reactions: M&J
Thank you! Yes, the Pallas beauty case is pricey, but is the quality there? Because some people think that the Toiletry 26 is basic... and the Pallas more luxurious :confused1:

Thank you! Yes, the Pallas beauty case is pricey, but is the quality there? Because some people think that the Toiletry 26 is basic... and the Pallas more luxurious :confused1:
Any toiletry in a Louis Vuitton piece is luxurious to me. Well...the design is nicer on the Pallas Beauty Case but I think it’s just not worth the amount. Both have coated canvas washable lining, so I don’t see why I should be paying almost double for just a interior zip and red leather. With that amount you could easily get a nice small bag, Double Zip Pochette.

I have both and love both, but the Pallas beauty case honestly to me is one of my favorite LV prices. It is so smooshy and heavenly and I think fits more than the toiletry. The zip pocket on the inside and the slip pocket on the outside just add to it’s amazingness. If you can swing it I vote for Pallas now and toiletry down the road, but really you can’t go wrong with either. Let us know what you choose!!!!

Wow! Thank you very much! I like the Pallas more than the Toiletry 26, but everyone is raving about the Toiletry 26... Does the zipper of the Toiletry 26 bother you? Thanks! I’ll let you know :yes:

I have both (Pallas in red) and I love them both but yes the Pallas is definitely more substantial and luxurious. I haven’t used them yet do the the pandemic but am happy to have them both.

Thank you very much! Some people have had some issues with the zipper. I have received the Toiletry 26 today :yahoo:and it’s very nice but I would love to see the Pallas beauty case in person. I may order tomorrow and then compare both of them. I’ll let you know.