Toiletry 26 Owners - Let Me See Yours In Action!

Wow. Same here. Haven't used my TP 26 since purchase in November 2018. I will be doing some heavy traveling soon, so I really plan on using mine~ IN THE LUGGAGE.

Was on planning to rock it just like in this photo I saw on Pinterest, but never did.
7ec1cb9ee93c0dc0520a82d6c8295369.jpg

BTW here are some photos of the Samorga insert I bought in dusty rose and what can fit inside.
IMG_6760.JPG IMG_6762.JPG IMG_6764.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Same here. Haven't used my TP 26 since purchase in November 2018. I will be doing some heavy traveling soon, so I really plan on using mine~ IN THE LUGGAGE.

Was on planning to rock it just like in this photo I saw on Pinterest, but never did.
View attachment 4388599

BTW here are some photos of the Samorga insert I bought in dusty rose and what can fit inside.
View attachment 4388600 View attachment 4388601 View attachment 4388602

Thanks for the share. I really like that [emoji4]

I only use mine for travel. It’s great for the larger makeup pallettes. I’ve never seen anyone use it as a clutch irl.

Me too (just had it for less than a month, but have travelled with it already), with an insert like the one above, which is great for organizing.

It is shaped like a toiletry bag, so that would look a bit sad to me to be used like a clutch. Just because it is LV monogrammed, doesn’t automatically make it a chic clutch - there are enough (better) alternatives for that. Just my two cents..

I’m sad to say I think I’m going to sell mine [emoji52] ive stalked and stalked for it and was finally able to order it on line.
I’ve used it one time inside my Neverfull and inside its dust bag [emoji23] I put 4 items inside it [emoji53] and now it sits empty in its dust bag on a shelf [emoji53]
It’s way too big for my needs since I do not wear make up and will not use it as a clutch ::facepalm::

I’m sad to say I think I’m going to sell mine [emoji52] ive stalked and stalked for it and was finally able to order it on line.
I’ve used it one time inside my Neverfull and inside its dust bag [emoji23] I put 4 items inside it [emoji53] and now it sits empty in its dust bag on a shelf [emoji53]
It’s way too big for my needs since I do not wear make up and will not use it as a clutch ::facepalm::

I think that might be the right move for you, it’s easy to get caught up in the hype when something is hard to get hold of - you suddenly think you have to have it, lol. I’ve had one for about 5 years (I bought all three sizes!) I used the 26 a lot when I first bought it as I used big bags more often. I’m only keeping mine because it’s vintage so I bought it cheap and resale would probably be low. It’s great as a pool bag on holiday, fits iPad, iPhone and necessities.
Mine is in action in my profile pic!

Me too (just had it for less than a month, but have travelled with it already), with an insert like the one above, which is great for organizing.

It is shaped like a toiletry bag, so that would look a bit sad to me to be used like a clutch. Just because it is LV monogrammed, doesn’t automatically make it a chic clutch - there are enough (better) alternatives for that. Just my two cents..

I don’t know why but I don’t think it looks like a toiletry bag. I think the chunky square ones and the small dome shaped ones are more reminiscent of a toiletry bag to me. I have seen someone use this as a clutch in the city and I thought it was chic. To each their own right .

I think that might be the right move for you, it’s easy to get caught up in the hype when something is hard to get hold of - you suddenly think you have to have it, lol. I’ve had one for about 5 years (I bought all three sizes!) I used the 26 a lot when I first bought it as I used big bags more often. I’m only keeping mine because it’s vintage so I bought it cheap and resale would probably be low. It’s great as a pool bag on holiday, fits iPad, iPhone and necessities.
Mine is in action in my profile pic!

I agree! If you can’t find a use for it, sell it. I got mine pre-loved a few years ago and paid about $200 so I’m holding onto it. I would hate to have to re-buy it at a higher price if I miss it!

Reactions: Bags_4_life
I don’t know why but I don’t think it looks like a toiletry bag. I think the chunky square ones and the small dome shaped ones are more reminiscent of a toiletry bag to me. I have seen someone use this as a clutch in the city and I thought it was chic. To each their own right .

Don’t get me wrong, I find it interesting to see how others use it, so hopefully more pics will be shared here. But my 18 year old (cheap) toiletrybag has pretty much the same shape with the zipper floating over (refering to that vachetta part on the TP26), hence my “clouded judgement” on using this pouch for a clutch. But again, everybody should wear what they want and how they want, as do I :girlsigh:

Don’t get me wrong, I find it interesting to see how others use it, so hopefully more pics will be shared here. But my 18 year old (cheap) toiletrybag has pretty much the same shape with the zipper floating over (refering to that vachetta part on the TP26), hence my “clouded judgement” on using this pouch for a clutch. But again, everybody should wear what they want and how they want, as do I :girlsigh:

❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: bagwen