Toiletry 19 pouch - am I being picky?

cinderellalv

Jul 29, 2015
Ok just need some opinions from anyone, yesterday I finally bought myself the toiletry 19 pouch, and so pleased I did as I've wanted it for ages and it really is lovely.
However when I got home I noticed a couple of very very tiny threads showing. They do not appear to have affected the stitching just seem to be excess thread. Have attached a close up pic for you to see what I mean.

I am wondering if I am just being very anal about it as I always like to check my LV items carefully. Would you exchange the item for another one? It would be a bit of a hassle for me to do this as there isn't a store nearby to me, has anyone else noticed this with their LV items?

I'm probably making it more of an issue than it really is, and I guess if they bother me I could just snip them off carefully? But they are so tiny not really worth it :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 737
If the rest of the pouch is perfect then I would personally just snip the little strands, especially considering the the closest store is a bit of a distance away. It's more of an annoyance than anything;)

Thanks everyone! This is why I love the LV forum, everyone happy to share their thoughts. Can't see any other problems with the pouch and Miss Krys I think you hit the nail on the head about it being more of an annoyance.
I shall sleep well tonight :smile:
Happy New Year, hope the new year brings everyone something on their wishlist! ;)

Last edited:
The question is would you exchange not us? I say if it will bother you, you should probably exchange. Just know nothing is 100 percent perfect and when we look for imperfections we will find them. Wonderful piece though.

Pouch looks lovely.

I agree with the others, I'd snip them if they aren't impacting the stitching overall, I know that everything is supposed to be perfect because of cost and brand reputation but I always like to think of these little things as signs of being hand made and not precision manufactured by machines :smile:

Pouch looks lovely.

I agree with the others, I'd snip them if they aren't impacting the stitching overall, I know that everything is supposed to be perfect because of cost and brand reputation but I always like to think of these little things as signs of being hand made and not precision manufactured by machines :smile:
Thanks, and good point I didn't think of it like that! :smile:

I also agree with the others, if it's not affecting the stitching I would snip them off. I would only exchange it if it was affecting the rest of the stitching. The pouch is beautiful, enjoy!!