Toiletry 15 and 19: Discontinued?

I just purchased the TP 19 this past weekend in Atlanta. I got the only one they had in the store and they had to search for it! I absolutely love it and can't believe it took me this long to get it!! Happy you were able to get both sizes!

I just purchased the TP 19 this past weekend in Atlanta. I got the only one they had in the store and they had to search for it! I absolutely love it and can't believe it took me this long to get it!! Happy you were able to get both sizes!

Congrats! I think I was just lucky in my timing. I checked the date code on both pieces - they were both made in the same factory on the 25th week of 2016 - first week of July which means they are literally factory fresh!

You are going to LOVE both pieces! I use both in my speedy every single day. I use the 15 for my compact and meds that I take regularly then lip gloss and everything else I carry with I keep in the 19. Congratulations!!!!

I do love both pieces! I am using the 19 now in my celine belt bag as a cosmetic/catch all bag. But i have my meds/feminine products in my mini pochette. Can't seem to swap out of this piece into the 15.

Do you have the mini pochette too? What's your setup? [emoji1][emoji1]