Toiletries Pouch 26 as a clutch?

Jul 18, 2007
Hi ladies,
I have heard some people use the Toiletries Pouch 26 as a clutch. If you have it how do you like it? Do you use it on a regular basis? If you don't own it, what are your thoughts on the matter? TIA
:smile:

Hi ladies,
I have heard some people use the Toiletries Pouch 26 as a clutch. If you have it how do you like it? Do you use it on a regular basis? If you don't own it, what are your thoughts on the matter? TIA

I don't have it but I've seen several people use it as a clutch and I don't think it's weird or ugly. Of course I notice because it's LV :biggrin:
I was thinking of getting one to use for this purpose as well. :graucho:

Hi ladies,

There are some threads on it already I think. Yes, some people incl. me use it as a clutch. I don't use it often though since I prefer hands free in the winter :smile:

I keep my TP26 in my Neverfull everyday for work. When evening comes and it's time to go out for drinks or dinner, I carry the TP26 solo with confidence. The first few times I used it as a clutch I was afraid people were thinking "poor girl could only afford a cosmetics pouch." But much to my surprise several ladies have paid me compliments for using it this way. I love that I can still pack my Emilie wallet, phone, keys, and lipstick inside with room to spare.