Togo vein! Lots of veins!

honhon said:
I got this chocoB in Paris and it was the color to have. It softened up my image when I dressed in hard edge black clothes, especially I have black leather jacket. Maybe got to do with winter clothing also, but it was definitely easy and anything I wore chocoB complimented my outfit. BTW mine is PHW, I couldn't quite get yours if it is g or p because of the reflexion. Anyways now that I live in a tropical place it is not easy to go with my usual outfit here, of geez especially the shoes. Yes, I think it is the footwear.

😄hhaha.. I m living in south Portugal, the place hs no winter at all... And because SA lady said I was very lucky to have birkin without long waiting, so I had kinda emotional contact with my very first birkin, but i think I will try and if i still not feel very good I will sell it out. And, probably after I get another one. 😁😁mine is golden HW. And share a photo of Kim with chocolate, looks perfectly matching...in WINTER !!! 😃😞😞a

shellwa said:
dde04hhaha.. I m living in south Portugal, the place hs no winter at all... And because SA lady said I was very lucky to have birkin without long waiting, so I had kinda emotional contact with my very first birkin, but i think I will try and if i still not feel very good I will sell it out. And, probably after I get another one. dde01dde01mine is golden HW. And share a photo of Kim with chocolate, looks perfectly matching...in WINTER !!! dde03dde1edde1ea

OOppos ! Forgot photo

image-1906390346.jpg

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
My opinion might not hold much water since I'm very much an Hermes newb...but I personally think so [emoji85] however, I absolutely love that color combination! Beautiful!! [emoji173]️

Either you like veins or you don't. I thought I didn't -thought it would bother me as I am close to giving up leather entirely- then I found a B with lots and I like them. If you don't like the piece of leather on this particular bag, you should switch out.

Reactions: rainnebeauxday
For me, YES!!! But that's because I don't like veins - they look like stretch marks on a bag. Sure, we all have stretch marks but personally, I don't need to see it on my bag.

Does it bother you??? I sense that it must at some level for you to start this thread so return the bag and wait for a veinless one.

I just think this is a pretty hard combination to come by. And like my SA says, it gives it character. This is why I'm having such a dilemma.

I have other Togo bags with less veins. Just wished this one had less predominant ones.

This one is particularly veiny correct?

I LOVE veins! That's the one reason why I love a Birkin in Togo, those gorgeous lines make every bag unique. This is very individual, either u love or hate them. So u gota decide which camp do u belong to ;)