Togo v Clemence v Chevre

So if you like a little slouch and you're wanting a Plume would you get it in Clemence maybe? Just wondering....haven't even received my first bag yet and already I'm planning the SECOND!:blink:

LOL.....ain't that the truth! I think in the space of two weeks I bought 3 scarves, two handbags and I'm on the list for a bracelet and God only knows WHAT'S gonna happen when I go there tomorrow!

Save me.....

But really....Clemence for a Plume?

And I thought I wanted a Bolide! Just goes to show you don't really know until you start looking and carrying them in the store.....

Are you loving your Kelly, Diana? Do you use it every day? I don't think I'll be seeing mine until the end of next week .....:sad:

shopmom411 said:
Are you loving your Kelly, Diana? Do you use it every day? I don't think I'll be seeing mine until the end of next week .....:sad:

I have not been using it this week because the weather has been very bad (raining a lot) but I used it all last weekend. I just love it. I stare at it at night before I go to bed. :shame: I just can't believe it's mine. I have been dreaming about owning a Kelly since I was 15. It was totally worth the wait.

I can't wait to hear how you like yours. It is a beautiful bag. :flowers:

Reactions: BirdieK
Thank you Diana, you're so kind....

Actually, I was looking at the little scarf book you get when you buy a scarf and I actually saw the Plume I must have one day used as a prop for a scarf. If you have one of those little books, it's the bag hanging on the bicycle with the scarf tied to the handle....the model is also holding it. I wish I knew what leather and the real color name was though....

I've seen togo and clemence.. but no idea on what chamonix, box or chevre are like..
any pics for the leather comparison ?
I don't like slouchy thing so might not go for clemence..
do they get rubbed on jeans .. this is my biggest worry ...!!

Hi Fairy, best to search on ebay for examples. That's where I go to drool! :smile:

I don't think I've ever seen a Clemence Plume, - but I see it often in Bolides. I don't think Clemence suits the Plume bag because it would not hold the neat, square shape at all. The Plume is very lightweight and doesn't have the support pieces that are found in a Bolide, Kelly or Birkin. (that's why it's lightweight! :smile: Plumes are usually done in the more rigid leathers - Epsom, Box and Chevre, although Togo is used, too.

Blue Jean...I'll bet that's a beauty! I'd love to see it!

I've decided that since my Kelly is a conservative chocolate I'd go for COLOR with the Plume....I've got to take a good look at the leather colors when I get to Hermes this weekend.

Hermes does colors so well you will love it!! I had decided on the black plume because I've sold pretty much every other bag I own and 'needed' a basic black....but it is so nice to have a different shape AND leather!