Toes not peeking out of peep toe shoes

pothon

O.G.
Dec 12, 2006
I got my shoes from VS and they are a little too big for me but figure that I could deal with it. Then I notice that my toes arent even showing through the peep part even if I try to push it forward, the toe box is just tooo small. Does anyone have problems with this in other brands?

I really want to keep these as I've already paid lots for shipping and they are really cute...but that and the toe cleavage..gahhh

so are these a no go? should i return them or they not that bad?

Attachments

• IMG_1876.JPG
    IMG_1876.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,003
  • IMG_1885.JPG
    IMG_1885.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:
You can try sticking cushioning (like foot petals) to see if will help with the fit. But there are definitely some peep-toe shoe styles out there that are made for longer toes...

Unfortunately they don't look right... would a smaller size help? Despite what you've paid in shipping, they're not worth keeping if they're not correct for your feet. Bummer!

The shoes are gorgeous!
And the toe cleavage looks great!

But they're too big - can the store do a size exchange with free shipping one way? Otherwise return for refund and try to forget about the shipping costs.
I don't think you'll be happy with this pair.

I have this same problem, I must have short toes. I think you should get a size smaller or look for a different style. There are very few open toed styles that fit me and my short toes.