Toe Cleavage

Mar 26, 2009
Not sure if this has already been addressed but is toe cleavage acceptable or not? I am not saying your foot is to big to fit in the shoe but shoes that are made to show toe cleavage. What do you ladies think?

Thanks

From my personal pov I think toe cleavage is kind of distracting ^^ When I try on a pair of shoes, I would re-think about buying them if toe cleavage is visible. Just personal preference though :smile:

I like the look of toe cleavage. It's hard to explain but I think it adds a little edge and a little oomph to your overall look. This is just my opinion but when the upper toe portion of a pair of pumps has full coverage (from no toe cleavage to almost covering the whole top of your foot) I find that to be an old fashioned look...like something my grandma would wear. And I think it makes your toes look longer like they go all the way back to where the leather ends. That was kind of hard to explain. Hopefully it makes sense! :smile:

Thanks for both of your opinions I bought a pair of shoes that I really love but my toe cleavage shows and they are made that way so I was torn on keeping them but I showed my family and they all said they look great so I think I will keep them.

I will not buy a pair of shoes if it doesn't show toe cleavage. Apart from sneakers and loafers and those closed in type shoes of course.

But if the toe box area is meant to be smaller, sorry I don't know the proper term or how to even explain that part of the shoe, then I think it should show toe cleavage.

I honestly don't have toes or foot fetish, but there's something sexy about toe cleavage.

Thanks for both of your opinions I bought a pair of shoes that I really love but my toe cleavage shows and they are made that way so I was torn on keeping them but I showed my family and they all said they look great so I think I will keep them.
I think if I'm already in love with the pair, toe cleavage won't change my mind either :biggrin:
Enjoy your purchase! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I like the look of toe cleavage. It's hard to explain but I think it adds a little edge and a little oomph to your overall look. This is just my opinion but when the upper toe portion of a pair of pumps has full coverage (from no toe cleavage to almost covering the whole top of your foot) I find that to be an old fashioned look...like something my grandma would wear. And I think it makes your toes look longer like they go all the way back to where the leather ends. That was kind of hard to explain. Hopefully it makes sense! :smile:

Completely agree with this. Love toe cleavage. It is sexy