Toe box question about Fifi/ Fifille va Simple Pump

mIella

Feb 28, 2016
I’ve been eyeing a pair of Fifille for a while. Have any of you ladies tried it and compared the toe box with Simple Pump? The reason being that I’ve seen a lot of great deals on the Simple Pump on eBay at like $100-$200! I’ve previously tried the Fifi / Fifille at a store and found them very comfortable and was hoping that the Simple Pump is the same except with slightly higher vamp.

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I’ve been eyeing a pair of Fifille for a while. Have any of you ladies tried it and compared the toe box with Simple Pump? The reason being that I’ve seen a lot of great deals on the Simple Pump on eBay at like $100-$200! I’ve previously tried the Fifi / Fifille at a store and found them very comfortable and was hoping that the Simple Pump is the same except with slightly higher vamp.
The Simple Pump is comfortable. I do not find the toe box to be similiar to the Fifi. The Fifi's toe box is shorter and rounder and I would say closer to the RonRon than the Simple Pump.

mIella

Feb 28, 2016
The Simple Pump is comfortable. I do not find the toe box to be similiar to the Fifi. The Fifi's toe box is shorter and rounder and I would say closer to the RonRon than the Simple Pump.
Thanks for the reply! Sounds like Simple Pump is actually better since I prefer a less round shape while comfortable. The shorter toe box is a plus though as sometimes the last toe joints sometimes rub against the top of the toe box and can be annoying.