Tod's Zip Up wallet

Dec 17, 2013
Hi everyone, I have been hunting for a sturdy compact wallet for ages. I read from a few threads that shared Tod's wallets are excellent in terms of quality, which is greatly assuring as I am a newbie to Tods.

I wonder if anyone has this wallet and can share your opinion on it. Is it easy to access the bills or cards? I have an inkling that the zip around the wallet might hinder accessing both cards and bills. How is it holding up thus far? Many thanks in advance for sharing.

http://www.farfetch.com/sg/shopping...item-10708646.aspx?storeid=9677&ffref=lp_158_

Hi everyone, I have been hunting for a sturdy compact wallet for ages. I read from a few threads that shared Tod's wallets are excellent in terms of quality, which is greatly assuring as I am a newbie to Tods.

I wonder if anyone has this wallet and can share your opinion on it. Is it easy to access the bills or cards? I have an inkling that the zip around the wallet might hinder accessing both cards and bills. How is it holding up thus far? Many thanks in advance for sharing.

http://www.farfetch.com/sg/shopping...item-10708646.aspx?storeid=9677&ffref=lp_158_
I don't have that wallet and I personally prefer a continental style long wallet without zip around. But Tods has great quality products so I don't think you'd have to worry about that aspect.

I don't have that wallet and I personally prefer a continental style long wallet without zip around. But Tods has great quality products so I don't think you'd have to worry about that aspect.

Thanks for the reassurance! I went ahead and purchased the blue TODS wallet. It will be another 5 to 7 days before it reaches me. Excited!

I purchased this style in a different leather for my Mom. She has had it for 3 years and it looks new, she carries it everyday. I have seen her use it with no problems at all getting in to access notes and credit cards. Enjoy!

I purchased this style in a different leather for my Mom. She has had it for 3 years and it looks new, she carries it everyday. I have seen her use it with no problems at all getting in to access notes and credit cards. Enjoy!

That's awesome! Many thanks for sharing. I truly need a hardy wallet and this wallet seems its the one. I am craning my neck as Farfetch is still in the midst of preparation to send it out. I sure hope they are just overwhelmed and not because the wallet is already sold out. I had it happened to me on other sites whereby the inventory is not as updated when a sale is ongoing. Cross my fingers that this is not the case.

That's awesome! Many thanks for sharing. I truly need a hardy wallet and this wallet seems its the one. I am craning my neck as Farfetch is still in the midst of preparation to send it out. I sure hope they are just overwhelmed and not because the wallet is already sold out. I had it happened to me on other sites whereby the inventory is not as updated when a sale is ongoing. Cross my fingers that this is not the case.
did you get your wallet?