TODS Wave Bag

Ive just seen the wave in raspberry and omg, it's gorgeous! Loved the teal suede but I'm going to have to do a lot of work to not buy the raspberry, it's beautiful!

I bought the Raspberry!!!! It's so stunning IRL and honestly, is a bright neutral. It goes with everything!

I bought the medium size one recently as an everyday bag. OVerall love it. Searched quite a few stores for ideal size, colour, durability. This was great. Back pocket fits two phones and can still snap button closed. Fits work files, ipad, and makeup very comfortably.

zip can be a bit funny and today had a massive shock. one pebble has already fallen off. Anyone have this issue? Have written to the store and waiting to hear back.

Any updates on this?

IMG_20160713_113240-01.jpeg
Finally bit the bullet and purchased a mini wave, and i'm really enjoying this bag! Its incredibly well made, and the leather is divine. It fits a ton of stuff too, size wise i find it comparable to a H Kelly 28. Just a little on the heavy side compared to my regularly carried givenchy bags, but this is to be expected given the full leather (suede) lining. Very happy with it and I'm already eyeing the micro version in a bright colour :smile:

Reactions: akarp317
i'm curious how heavy the wave bag is with things put in? i have a few bags i don't use because i find them too heavy to lug around, but this bag is sooo pretty. would a micro be better if you were looking for something lighter?

I think I'm finally in the market for a Wave. I checked it out last week and will be getting one in Rome later this year. The 3 SA in my home store are so incredibly rude that it would really bother me to purchase it there...

i'm curious how heavy the wave bag is with things put in? i have a few bags i don't use because i find them too heavy to lug around, but this bag is sooo pretty. would a micro be better if you were looking for something lighter?

i'm quite particular about the weight of my bags as I have a bad back and can no longer carry excessively heavy bags. the mini wave is heavier than most of the other bags that i currently use but that said, I still find it quite comfortable to carry around (i've carried it out for full days of running errands/shopping). the micro is adorable but i think the mini is the more practical size for my lifestyle, as it fits quite a bit more than the micro.

Just tried this on yesterday in the boutique. What a great bag! Very secure for us city dwellers :graucho:, very light weight too. The pebbles will save your corners! The green suede is just gorgeous; this color can be worn all year, it pops.
http://images.theluxer.com/Tods_medias/elaborati/fashion/645x645/011430350000_01_01_645Wx645H.jpg

851759055_o.jpg

851759062_o.jpg

Anyone buy one of these?
This bag is really growing on me. I may have to stop into the Tod's boutique this weekend and have a look!