Tod's Spring Summer Sale next Friday!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got this in the mail today! :yahoo:
    Has anyone gone in past years and know what kinds are usually included/what the mark down is?

[​IMG]

2. do any of the driving mocs go on sale?

i'm looking for navy, orange...something fun.

3. I have gone for the last couple of years (Santa Row - San Jose, CA store) and they tend to have a good variety of stuff on sale for women .....less so for men. But all the Tods I have purchased, including all my driving mocs have been on sale. The prices range from $125 to about $250...with driving mocs being about $140-175 but again this is for the men's shoes.

Hope this helps

4. thanks so much.

if you go and eye a good amount of driving mocs for women, please let me know and i'll give the store a call. i hate to be a drag and bother a SA to go over styles/colors over the phone. i'm out of the country for the summer, but i can always have it shipped to my house in the states.

again, thanks so much!
    xx

5. Tod's sales are usually pretty good. I can't wait.

6. Looks like I have something to do on my lunch break on friday.

7. How much do they discount the bags? Saks has some Tods bags on sale at 40%. Will this sale likely surpass that discount?

8. NM has Tod's on pre-sale now, sale on Friday.