Tod's Signature Collection

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm liking this signature collection. I have held Tod's in high regard for many years because of their clean looking leathers and under the radar look. If the rest of their product line is going to follow the obvious logos and textures of the signature collection, I'm unlikely to be adding more Tod's to my collection.

armcandyaddict, I agree. The new Signature Collection is not my taste. Furthermore I'm not a fan of patent leather. But of course it will be only one line of Tod's production. Fortunately, I must say.

The bags look fun to me! I'm curious to see what they look like in real life. I love the fun colors. It reminds me of the g-line.

I like that the bags are no logo ostentatious like other brands--you have to know what TOD'S is famous to connect the dots, you know what I mean?

Also, I love patent leather for it's ease to keep clean and all-weather characteristics.

I looked at the bags today. They are really beautiful in person. The colors are beautiful. My only problem with the bags are the prices...I can't see spending $2,000 on a patent leather tote bag.

Signature Collection Campaign - Anne Hathaway

iokdc9.jpg

11hv2gj.jpg

2yx22i9.jpg

I have seen this collection in store, they looked fresh and young, but the price is not so friendly. At least I won't pay full price for this collection.....wonder if they ever go on to sale. (May be not, as Tods plan to make this collection an iconic one.....). Really liked the grey tote in medium size, the large one (in Anne's ad) was huge....like a gym bag, but with that price, sooooo many other choices.

^^ Agreed! :smile:

I really like the gray medium tote as well--reminds me of the simplicity of the g-bag--but the price point is way out of whack with reality. I appreciate the work that goes into creating the pieces but it's patent leather. Enough said.

All that aside, I will probably pick up an wallet in the spring when the other bright colors are released.

I will hold out for these to go on sale or I will do with out. Either way is fine...here are lots of other bags higher up on my list!