TOD'S Reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today, I got a REALLY BIG BOX, a day early!!

[​IMG]

Inside the REALLY BIG box was ANOTHER box! At least at that point I knew I wasnt getting a suitcase!!

[​IMG]

And then THIS appeared!!![​IMG]

And then I saw LEATHER and LOTS of Orange!!!

[​IMG]

OH, I AM IN LOVE with a LEATHER BAG!!!!!!!!!!:nuts::nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice! I would love to have a bag of that color too.

3. very nice...like the color

4. Wow! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing. My heart was already going pitter-pat when I saw the dustbag––and when I saw the bag––well, it's divine! Enjoy this beauty!

5. Gorgeous!! Congrats!!

6. lovely!!

will you do some modelling pics?

7. Love it!!!

8. Beautiful! Does it have a long shoulder strap, too?

9. How beautiful! Congrats!

10. Love it! I've been toying with buying this exact bag--how's the leather? Do you think it will resist scratches? It's such a great shape and the color is perfect. Congrats! Please post some modeling shots if you get a chance, I bet it looks fabulous on you!

11. Gorgeous!!!! I love the color, congrats!!!!

12. I really enjoyed this step by step reveal.
    Your bag is adorable and the colour is beautiful. :tup:

13. THANKS!!
    It does come with a long shoulder strap, but I doubt I will use it. I just carry it by the handles....I LOVE IT!!
    I am not sure about the leather - my fingernails tend to leave a slight mark. I ordered the LovinMyBags kit today to take care of it.
    I think marks later will give it much character. Just not in the first week. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    I will try to post mod pics later.

14. Ohh that is a beautiful bag!!! Congrats!!

15. could you please post some pics with the shoulder strap? i've been wanting to get this one on saks.com and really really curious to see how it looks with the strap...thx!