Tod's on Ideeli right now!!

I almost fell over when this came to my mailbox!

If this is not a sign of a HUGE recession..what is?

And there is still lots of stuff, too! I expected everything to be sold out by the time I got there, but no!

TOD-24zr-001-1_550x550.jpg

Someone was looking for this bag
$569.00 a steal!!!! on ideeli now

I was VERY pleasanly surprised and excited when I saw the announcement in my inbox this morning and snatched up a few goodies... although I was hoping for some high heel shoes. Tod's makes the comfiest high heels.

can someone PM me an invite please

I think your email is needed? It's not terribly clear to me, but someone else chime in, please. Pm one of us who is a member with your email and we'll send you an invite.

I bought the smaller softy shoulder bag in blue/lavender! Only $539! I was disappointed that the shoes aren't in large enough sizes for me. No larger than 38.5 for several styles that I looked at.

I think your email is needed? It's not terribly clear to me, but someone else chime in, please. Pm one of us who is a member with your email and we'll send you an invite.

I bought the smaller softy shoulder bag in blue/lavender! Only $539! I was disappointed that the shoes aren't in large enough sizes for me. No larger than 38.5 for several styles that I looked at.

:yahoo:Great!:yahoo: You been waiting for that softy!
Please post pictures when she arrives!!!