Tod's new colors for d-Styling bags

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
I received these from my SA at Tod's Boutique in CA Costa Mesa. Gorgeous gorgeous colors. Too bad he did not have the electric blue because that sounds stunning!!

Anyone interested, please email him directly and let him know Wen referred you. [email protected]

Hi wen,
Happy new year! Hope you had a great holiday season. Just to let you know we are receiving a lot of new colors in the d styling bag. As of ow we have three colors dark blue, grey, and magenta. We also received an orange and electric blue color I couldn't take a picture because these bags sold right away. But if you want I can find them at another store.
Thanks,
Ryan

I received these from my SA at Tod's Boutique in CA Costa Mesa. Gorgeous gorgeous colors. Too bad he did not have the electric blue because that sounds stunning!!

Anyone interested, please email him directly and let him know Wen referred you. [email protected]

Hi wen,
Happy new year! Hope you had a great holiday season. Just to let you know we are receiving a lot of new colors in the d styling bag. As of ow we have three colors dark blue, grey, and magenta. We also received an orange and electric blue color I couldn't take a picture because these bags sold right away. But if you want I can find them at another store.
Thanks,
Ryan
I love the small D bag in orange! It is priced at $1665 at Saks. I heard that Tod's D in seasonal colors can always go on sale for almost 50% off in the past-I am hesitating if I should wait or buy the bag now... I am still in grad school but will go for work next year. This is the decision on my first luxury bag-so really appreciate opinions on when to buy and what color to go for from you ladies. Thanks!