Tods mini Decoupage Bag in gold

SoyBean001

Dec 8, 2005
For those who already like Tod's Decoupage bag (SuLi, hope you see this thread!), their gold mini version now on eluxury is soooo cute! I love this bag!

Attachments

• todsDecoupagePochette.jpeg
    todsDecoupagePochette.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 470
  • todsdecoupagepochette2.jpeg
    todsdecoupagepochette2.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,478
  • todsdecoupagepochette3.jpeg
    todsdecoupagepochette3.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,398
I hate the fact that I saw this bag today! I have the biggest urge to impulsely buy the damn thing (I try to refrain from doing these types of these things!!!)....though I don't "need" it! Ok, so "need" is relative....anyways, I'm trying to put all my eggs in one basket for a big buy!

SoyBean001 said:
I hate the fact that I saw this bag today! I have the biggest urge to impulsely buy the damn thing (I try to refrain from doing these types of these things!!!)....though I don't "need" it! Ok, so "need" is relative....anyways, I'm trying to put all my eggs in one basket for a big buy!

Thanks for pointing that out SoyBean! I'm still holding out until this weekend when I go to the Tod's store. I hope to come home with something lovely....weren't we going to work out a "plan" so that we'd both get nice bags there? Hehe. But anyway, it's a cute bag, but I think I still love the regular Decoupage.