Tods Micro studded flower tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I was wondering does anyone have this bag? The micro studded flower tote? I love it but am concerned it is heavy because of the studs. Here is a picture:
    [​IMG]
    If anyone has it can you please let me know if you like it, pros and cons? Thank you so much!!

2. I don't have the micro with studs (they call them "bolles" at Tod's), but I do have the gray mini with bolles - photo here. It's not heavy at all! I think the bolles are perhaps hollow. I also have a small navy flower with chain straps. They're both awesome bags. I love all the pockets, and even though it's open on the top, they all clasp shut really well and it feels secure.

3. Thank you so much! That was my main concern. I was going to buy this bag but hesitated. Next time I won't!