Tods- in or out?

Tods bags, in or out?

• In

• Out

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
I was speaking to my sis-in-law the other day and we were taking about the 'in' bags where we live. My S-I-L lives in Switzerland and she was saying that most of the ladies in Zurich love their Tods bags. I have never owned one and wondered what your opinions on these bags are. As Heidi would say, are they 'in or out'?

i think the TODS bags are sometimes more suitable for the older ones.but they still have their own fashion elements.
the design is less variable~
the most important thing is wether they suitable for u :smile:

To me Tod's has a more sporty feel. I love their bags and have several - they last forever.

I personally love the Tod's signature orange.

You won't be disappointed if you get one.

I don't think really in or out fits - Tod's is just kinda "there" I find... nothing truly exciting or that I must have, but also no horrendous designs either.

I think they're really just a very neutral brand that's a bit pricey. But very well made though!

I :heart: Tod's! Their bags are so classic and the lines are clean and understated. No screaming logos, kinda like "you know if you know"

I have the Miky classic in camel, and I just LOVE it to bits: :love:

172903303.jpg

I'm actually considering 2 white bags right now, maybe you guys can help me choose:

181197961.jpg

Or this:

181197964.jpg

T.I.A.

Photo credit: Bluefly & Eluxury

tod's is just timeless and classic. i've never thought of it as a dynamic brand that is trendsetting. to me, they are understated and high quality handbags. i do love the d-bag.

Tods is IN for me, i love their leather from shoes to bags! I love their Shopping Bags, one of their classics, so much that I bought it in 2 colours.:P Here they are:

Attachments

• DSC02773.jpg
    DSC02773.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 79
  • tods.jpg
    tods.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 74