1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
?

Tods bags, in or out?

1. In

2. Out

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was speaking to my sis-in-law the other day and we were taking about the 'in' bags where we live. My S-I-L lives in Switzerland and she was saying that most of the ladies in Zurich love their Tods bags. I have never owned one and wondered what your opinions on these bags are. As Heidi would say, are they 'in or out'?

2. never liked it anyway, so i would say OUT.
    i think they should stick with their shoes, at least they look good :P

3. i think the TODS bags are sometimes more suitable for the older ones.but they still have their own fashion elements.
    the design is less variable~
    the most important thing is wether they suitable for u :smile:

4. id say tods are IN. their fall lineup is quite promising with beautiful fun colours!

5. I say Tod's is always IN - classic!

6. To me Tod's has a more sporty feel. I love their bags and have several - they last forever.

I personally love the Tod's signature orange.

You won't be disappointed if you get one.

7. I'd say out, but that doesn't mean that I dislike Tod's myself.

8. Tod's are classic and timeless. Definitely in.

9. I don't think really in or out fits - Tod's is just kinda "there" I find... nothing truly exciting or that I must have, but also no horrendous designs either.

I think they're really just a very neutral brand that's a bit pricey. But very well made though!

10. IN~I've been seeing Tod's bags in Elle recently and thought that they were actually very nice. Love their shoes, too.

11. I :heart: Tod's! Their bags are so classic and the lines are clean and understated. No screaming logos, kinda like "you know if you know"

I have the Miky classic in camel, and I just LOVE it to bits: :love:

[​IMG]

I'm actually considering 2 white bags right now, maybe you guys can help me choose:

[​IMG]

Or this:

[​IMG]

T.I.A.

Photo credit: Bluefly & Eluxury

12. tod's is just timeless and classic. i've never thought of it as a dynamic brand that is trendsetting. to me, they are understated and high quality handbags. i do love the d-bag.

13. Don't know if they're in or out but I like the new
    D bag Media

14. tod's bags are classic, i don't think they are 'in' or 'out'.

15. Tods is IN for me, i love their leather from shoes to bags! I love their Shopping Bags, one of their classics, so much that I bought it in 2 colours.:P Here they are:

DSC02773.jpg tods.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice