Tods icon bag

daisydai

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Hi, I am new to Tods. Could anyone teach me on the TODS "it" bags? I heard of the D-styling, but I am comfused about D-bag, D-styling bag, D-tote and DDbag. what are the differences and history about these bags? If possible, can anyone post a picture for each of them? Truly appreciate.
I am looking for a work tote with zip. any suggestions?:smile:

Hi, I am new to Tods. Could anyone teach me on the TODS "it" bags? I heard of the D-styling, but I am comfused about D-bag, D-styling bag, D-tote and DDbag. what are the differences and history about these bags? If possible, can anyone post a picture for each of them? Truly appreciate.
the Tods reference library would be a good place for you to start

I would consider the D-Styling to be the most "classic" of all of the D-bags but I see D-Styling Baluetto more and will consider is more as a "it" bag because celebs seem to buy that version more! Hope that helps!:smile: The DD bag is one of the newer interpretations of the D-bag but it is not the classic D bag or as famous as the D-Styling Baluetto or D-Styling tote. Either go with D-Styling tote or D-Styling Baluetto and you won't be wrong!