Tods icon bag

daisydai

Mar 14, 2012
Hi, I am new to Tods. Could anyone teach me on the TODS "it" bags? I heard of the D-styling, but I am comfused about D-bag, D-styling bag, D-tote and DDbag. what are the differences and history about these bags? If possible, can anyone post a picture for each of them? Truly appreciate.
I am looking for a work tote with zip. any suggestions?:smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
Hi, I am new to Tods. Could anyone teach me on the TODS "it" bags? I heard of the D-styling, but I am comfused about D-bag, D-styling bag, D-tote and DDbag. what are the differences and history about these bags? If possible, can anyone post a picture for each of them? Truly appreciate.
the Tods reference library would be a good place for you to start

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
I would consider the D-Styling to be the most "classic" of all of the D-bags but I see D-Styling Baluetto more and will consider is more as a "it" bag because celebs seem to buy that version more! Hope that helps!:smile: The DD bag is one of the newer interpretations of the D-bag but it is not the classic D bag or as famous as the D-Styling Baluetto or D-Styling tote. Either go with D-Styling tote or D-Styling Baluetto and you won't be wrong!