Tod's Holly Bag

Thank you! I got the small - for me, it's the perfect size. It holds all of my essentials but is still lightweight and easy.
Awesome, good to know! Do you see yourself using the long strap it comes with? I wasn't sure if the bag would stick out too far since the base is a bit wide.. Also would you mind me asking how long the removable strap is? I couldn't find that info on Tods website.

Awesome, good to know! Do you see yourself using the long strap it comes with? I wasn't sure if the bag would stick out too far since the base is a bit wide.. Also would you mind me asking how long the removable strap is? I couldn't find that info on Tods website.
Hi! No, I actually never use the shoulder strap on any of my bags. I'm not exactly sure how long it is, but it is adjustable. This video was really helpful to me when deciding to purchase - she starts reviewing the small Holly bag at around the 31 minute mark:

Reactions: SystarSystem
Hi! No, I actually never use the shoulder strap on any of my bags. I'm not exactly sure how long it is, but it is adjustable. This video was really helpful to me when deciding to purchase - she starts reviewing the small Holly bag at around the 31 minute mark:

Thank you for the video! When I searched on YouTube for Holly bag reviews before I couldn't find any. Amazing that Tods gifted her the bag!!

Reactions: Deneuveness
I got the Holly mini.. and boy is it mini!! I can fit a card holder, key pouch, phone, small hand sanitizer, one compact reusable bag, keys, and that's about it. Almost perfect.. just wish I could fit a pair of sunglasses too

Mini pochette in pics below for size reference. It does fit on one side, but that's all that will be going into that side :biggrin:

The leather is so gorgeous and soft and the color is a lovely camel. Overall the mini is super cute and good for a quick errand!

PXL_20220711_012726690.jpgPXL_20220711_012755387.jpgPXL_20220711_013004979.MP.jpg

I got the Holly mini.. and boy is it mini!! I can fit a card holder, key pouch, phone, small hand sanitizer, one compact reusable bag, keys, and that's about it. Almost perfect.. just wish I could fit a pair of sunglasses too

Mini pochette in pics below for size reference. It does fit on one side, but that's all that will be going into that side :biggrin:

The leather is so gorgeous and soft and the color is a lovely camel. Overall the mini is super cute and good for a quick errand!

View attachment 5444847View attachment 5444848View attachment 5444849
So glad you decided to get her! She is gorgeous. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: SystarSystem