Tod's/Hogan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love Tod's and recently fell in love with Hogan (also made by Tod's) sneakers. We just came back from Italy where I purchased my second pair. I have searched on line and Hogan is no longer in the USA. They did have a store in Soho, NY but it is no longer there. I see Styledrops has them, but I am not so sure about ordering from them. I have looked them up and found mixed reviews for that site. I also found another store on line called Tessito (think that was it), in Italy. Anyone purchase from either place? Does anyone have info where I can find Hogans in the US? TIA for any help :biggrin:

2. The TODS outlet in Woodbury usually has Hogans...
    Darn that would be a pity if they are no longer sold in the US...
    More trips to Italy might be the only way around this little problem ;):graucho:.

3. Lol lt bag lady :smile:

4. Saw some Hogan bags at TJ Maxx recently. Maybe they'd carry their shoes as well?

5. Wow, that is amazing - I would never imagine Hogan at TJ Maxx. I have to look closely but our store is so small...

6. Ann's Fabulous Finds has them currently in Ann's Fabulous Closeouts and their *bay store!

7. Yeah ive seen tods at non tods outlet type places before.