TOD'S has a mod...moi

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Hello all,
Some of you may have noticed my name in orange at the bottom of the TOD'S forum page. I'll be your moderator here. I've been lurking for a while and just bought my first TOD'S bag yesterday. I'm no stranger to the shoes and ballet slippers, some of THE most comfortable accessories for your feet!

You are probably thinking, who the heck is this person? I see some of you from the BV forum, but for the most part there are a lot of people new to me.

So, I started a few threads, like "Introduce Yourself", and added a format for the Authentication thread. I am also working on a Style Reference Library. As soon as Vlad gets the computer stuff done, I will propagate the threads.

I also welcome suggestions on what threads you would like to see, especially in the reference library. I am learning here, that is a fact.

I also want you to feel that you can come to me if you have a problem here. Some of the best times have been at the purse forum, I love this place.

Regards,
jburgh

Last edited:
yay! you are THE BEST mod!

I am just learning more about Tods myself, since I live hundreds/thousands(?) of miles from where Tods bags are sold. Therefore I am really excited for the Reference Library!

jburgh, so glad to hear you are giving your time and energy to be the TOD'S mod. (Has a nice ring to it––doesn't it?) Thank you. So excited for all you have already done. Our subforum needed a revitalization, and you have catalyzed that. Thanks again!