TOD's experts need your help name this bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I post this inquiry in an existing thread but i thought I should create one too..Anyway, TOD'S experts need your assistance identify the name & color name of this bag I purchased from TOD'S outlet in Feb 2007. Thanks in advance!!!;)

Attached Files:

2. Sorry, never seen it before ....

Probably LT bag lady will be able to tell you. She is the expert - she does know everything about Tod's and she is always very helpful.

3. It reminds me of the "Happy Bag", but the one I've seen, was canvas - not leather and it was smaller than the bag on your photo. Let's wait for the Tod's experts.

4. Sorry I don't know the name of this bag, but it is such a beautiful design.

5. It is the Happy Shopping bag (in the piccola size, I think).

6. Thanks for checking my inquiry ---- LT bag lady need your help!!!

7. I googled the Happy shopping bag as you indicated and you probably be right :graucho: I'm soooooooo "happy" now that I found the name of my Tod's bag :yahoo: Many thanks!!!!