Tods D bag in white on bluefly

1. Sorry I don't know how to post links, but there's a gorgeous white Tod's D bag on bluefly right now for $880 (retail is $1100). If you win a coupon code or anything in the it bag game you might do even better. I was so tempted to get it but I already ordered a white bag for summer (marc jacobs hobo with gold hardware) so I had to resist!
    There was one in tan too but it looks like it got purchased.

2. Damn. It's already gone :cry: Thanks for posting!

3. It's back (or a new one has arrived)!

4. Nice! :biggrin: I love the D Bags.

5. Well, I broke down and ended up getting it! It was so funny: every time I logged on to Bluefly, the bag was there. It was like the bag was stalking me! I think I was meant to have it!
    Unfortunately, my MJ hobo from Neiman's already shipped (I called to see if I could cancel the order) so I'll have to send it back when it gets here, since I don't really need 2 white bags I feel extra guilty keeping both.
    I can't wait to get the Tods though. I really love that bag in white and I don't think it will ever go out of style. With a coupon code, I got it for $799. I think I made the right decision!

6. Amelia - Congrats! I think it's a great classic that will last a long time! Show us pics once she gets here!

7. thanks for the positive reinforcement!

8. I almost got it but just got two others so had to hold off. I think you made the right decision. Great price too!

9. Amelia-I had that bag in and out of my cart 5 times this morning! I'm glad you got it. I really want the bag in red, so if anyone sees that on bluefly, let me know! Congrats!

10. I'll look out for you!;)

tln likes this.
  11. Thank you, that is nice of you! :idea:

12. Congrats! I think it's a great bag!

13. yay! Congrats!!!! :biggrin:

14. Bummer, I think I came too late! I don't see it any more! :sad2:

Amelia, you will have to take a pic for us when you get it!!
    CONGRATS!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice