Tod's colors

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey does anyone know if there are certain colors like black that Tod's keeps always in its inventory?

I want to go to the Tod's boutique in the city (NY), but I thought maybe one of you ladies might know. I'm looking for something specifically in the orange family, but would that be considered a seasonal color, therefore i have to wait till spring or summer next year?

2. I know that the Orange is available in the Miky Nomade Media for fall on the NM website. I'll grab a photo for you !

Here it is:
    [​IMG]

I have this bag in Brandy and it is fabtastic! You can adjust the strap 3 different ways...that I've discovered so far. It is very user friendly, lots of pockets on the outside and very roomy on the inside.

3. The Milky Nomade is TDF. I really love Tod's bags. Always very classy, IMHO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice