Tod's Bensonville bag available in Dark Green

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A while back, some of us were drooling over Tod's Bensonville bag in the Dark Jeans color (blue) that is featured in their fall ad campaign. I just got a new Neiman's catalogue, and the bag is also available in a Dark Green color that is very pretty (although the color doesn't come across very well in my pics)...

Tod's01.JPG Tod's02.JPG Tod's03.JPG
  2. I've seen it but must say that I prefer the blue by far.

3. the blue is definitely my fave of the bunch; but i have the saddle color which i really like too. the nyc store had a mustard and a dark brown, all beautiful. the green i'm sure is going to look fab if it's that dark.

4. I like this bag a lot!

5. ^^ Ooh, it comes in mustard? Does anyone have a picture of this shade?

6. Such a beautiful bag...I can't imagine this looking bad in any color! Has anyone purchased the Bensonville, yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice