Tod's bags

Hi Stephanie,
Yes, they do, I have 2, a black Mikey and a suede 'D' bag with grommets from last season. I also had a black Dado that I recently sold on e-bay. Great quality, I think they are more of a classic and somewhat timeless.

I also find Tods bags to be very classic.

My dream bag is from Tods.

I waited ever so patiently for it to go on sale. When it did ,the color I wanted was only in Florida (I'm in CA). But the Tod's SA said they would ship it to me. I was so excited....until they told me the bag was damaged and could not be sold. And there were none left in the US.

I nearly cried when they called to tell me! So now I scour eBay every day...hoping, hoping!

Tod's has a shop in downtown Chicago. I bought a wallet there. The Tod's shoes are pretty well known in the U.S. I know they make Hogan also, but I was told that Hogan isn't sold in chicago.

Hello, this is a UK gal who adores Tods but finds it hard to track down a wide range. Selfridges has the meanest, smallest Tods section ever and the website is USA only. In fact the best place I've been for a range of Tods products is Bicester Village. I'd love to have more opportunities, but my credit card would squeal for mercy!

I love their shoes, I have about 8 pairs of them and I bought a beautiful, big, brown soft leather tote bag about 4 years ago, which still looks brand new and I get tons of compliments and looks when I wear it. I love it.

They are so nice at that store. I bought a pair of loafers there a few years ago, took them back 3 months later, cos they were all scuffed up and they gave me a BRAND NEW pair. Just hold your head up and act confident when you go in!

They are so nice at that store. I bought a pair of loafers there a few years ago, took them back 3 months later, cos they were all scuffed up and they gave me a BRAND NEW pair. Just hold your head up and act confident when you go in!

That is so encouraging . . .maybe too encouraging?! I predict credit card flexing in London SW1!

You know, it's so bad, that whole intimidation thing. I'll never forget the time I walked into Chanel with my friend, at 16, and they just gave us the blackest looks. We looked around a bit, but were made to feel like such dirt, that we left the store. I went back with my mother and aunt a couple of weeks later, and couldn't believe the pawing. And it wasn't because they bought anything, but it was the way they carried themselves - not arrogant but confident and self assured. I learned.