Tod's bag in new "Dark Jeans" color

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm seeing this Tod's "Bensonville" bag everywhere: on eluxury.com, neimanmarcus.com, and now in a Tod's ad in Vanity Fair. What do you all think? The color is called "Dark Jeans." I had been thinking about getting a Balenciaga in the new Blueberry color, but this is kinda nice...

(This pic from Neimans)

tods bag.jpg
  2. It's a great color, I just bought a Gaucho in a similar blue and it looks fabulous with jeans! I prefer the Blueberry Balenciaga style wise though, I saw one the other day and it looked amazing.

3. ^^I haven't seen Balenciaga Blueberry IRL yet. In some pics, it looks very light and bright (someone described it as Smurf Blue). But in some other pics, the color looks deeper???

4. ^ I'm not absolutely sure it was Blueberry but the one I saw the other day at Neiman's in San Francisco was a dark blue, not a smurf blue at all. It was gorgeous. If I hadn't found the blue Gaucho I probably would have got it instead.

5. That color is so pretty!

6. I :heart: that color.

7. Love the color!

8. i have seen their classic Shopping Bag in the jean colour for their spring/summer collection. it is a nice and unique colour.

9. That's a beautiful color. I bet it would go with just about anything. I'm already thinking up outfits in my head . . . :girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice