Tod's Autumn/Winter sale purchase

reddishpink

Aug 3, 2010
Hye!! Lets share what we've got from winter sale 2011 , shall we?

I called Tod's boutique today and found out they are having sale!!! So without thinking much , i purchased 2 G-Line Easy Sacca Grande in blue and light brown (see pics) for 30% off!

Original price was 575 Euros and i paid only 402 Euros! :biggrin:D

Anyways, since I'm new to Tod's, just want to make sure, this bag can also be worn as cross body bag right?
G-Line Blue.JPG

G-Line Brown.jpg
Xx

Oh no! I did the same thing today! I already have a dark blue few years ago and I bought the same bag in peach color today! I also bought a plum one for my friend. My discount is 40% since I'm their member. It's such a lovely and light weight bag. You won regret it! It's practical too and yes it's can be crossbody. Why did you suddenly purchase 2? You like the color very much? I'm a bit in dilemma now. Shall I keep 2 same bags with different color? Shall I sell one of it? I will post pic when I have time later.

Oh no! I did the same thing today! I already have a dark blue few years ago and I bought the same bag in peach color today! I also bought a plum one for my friend. My discount is 40% since I'm their member. It's such a lovely and light weight bag. You won regret it! It's practical too and yes it's can be crossbody. Why did you suddenly purchase 2? You like the color very much? I'm a bit in dilemma now. Shall I keep 2 same bags with different color? Shall I sell one of it? I will post pic when I have time later.

I have no idea why i purchased two! haha probably because it's cheap? well i can always give em as presents since Xmas is just few weeks away!

Anddddddd guess what?!

Today i bought another 3!! okay im crazy i know but i cant help it.. I bought 2 in Grande (light pink/lilac colour and light blue) and in Media (purple!)..
loveeeee today purchases! :biggrin:D

And please do post a picture of those bags! :smile:

So which color have you decided to keep for yourself? :smile: I've decided to keep my dark blue and coral color. Both are love color :smile:

hey!! So i decided to keep the one in light purple/ lightpink and in blue for myself.. The rest I'm gonna give to my mum and sister each ;P

Wow u have one in coral colour? I've never seen one before!!! Do u mind posting some pictures ? :smile:

hey!! So i decided to keep the one in light purple/ lightpink and in blue for myself.. The rest I'm gonna give to my mum and sister each ;P

Wow u have one in coral colour? I've never seen one before!!! Do u mind posting some pictures ? :smile:

Ya, i grabbed their last piece of Coral color, the color is pinkish orange. It is a very nice color and recommended by my SA. I will take photos when i have time later. :graucho: