Tod’s Authenticators

Marilla

O.G.
Jul 22, 2012
I’ve added a post to the authentication thread but looking at past posts it seems the authenticator hasn’t been online since November last year. I’m happy to pay for authentication but can’t find any companies that do Tod’s bags! Can anyone help? Thanks

I’ve added a post to the authentication thread but looking at past posts it seems the authenticator hasn’t been online since November last year. I’m happy to pay for authentication but can’t find any companies that do Tod’s bags! Can anyone help? Thanks
Let's tag these two ladies and see if either of them can offer any assistance.
@LT bag lady @jburgh
I'm not a designated Tod's authenticator but very familiar with the brand and prefer not to step on anyone's toes in here. :flowers:
Does Authenticate4u offer their expertise with Tod's?

I’m sorry, this is a very low traffic forum. I can sometimes help with the older bags. So can V0N1B2, she has knowledge superior to mine.

Let's tag these two ladies and see if either of them can offer any assistance.
@LT bag lady @jburgh
I'm not a designated Tod's authenticator but very familiar with the brand and prefer not to step on anyone's toes in here. :flowers:
Does Authenticate4u offer their expertise with Tod's?
Hello, would you mind taking a look at my recent post to the TOD'S Authenticate thread? It looks like the page hasn't gotten activity in quite some time and would make my day if you could take a look!

Best,
Alex