Today's Tory Haul [emoji4]

MoodieFoodie

Nov 23, 2015
Just a little sump'n sump'n to tide me over while I wait for my chance to snag the ever elusive unicorn Chanel leather espadrilles (at a fraction of the cost lol!)

The Miller sandal was staring at me so forlornly that I had to bring her home too [emoji16]

41cdcec551d5f42c037e7b5119c461cc.jpg

I love the TB espadrilles and I was so tempted to get the light colored ones, but I just know I'd get them stained. I wonder if you can put a protector on the canvas, they are canvas right?

These are leather. I wore them all day yesterday and they are super comfortable! I'm worried about getting them dirty as well but we'll just have to see how that goes..but for now I think I found my go to summer shoe!

That's awesome that they're leather, I would definitely put a protector on them. I have 3 pairs of the canvas espadrilles and they are so comfortable. I got caught in a rainstorm in England a few years ago and soaked a pair, I stuffed them with newspaper and they dried out beautifully, I still wear them.

Just a little sump'n sump'n to tide me over while I wait for my chance to snag the ever elusive unicorn Chanel leather espadrilles (at a fraction of the cost lol!)

The Miller sandal was staring at me so forlornly that I had to bring her home too [emoji16]

41cdcec551d5f42c037e7b5119c461cc.jpg

Looooove these, and the Miller is sooooooo comfy, congrats [emoji4][emoji4]

Reactions: Torybri