Today's Tory Haul [emoji4]

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just a little sump'n sump'n to tide me over while I wait for my chance to snag the ever elusive unicorn Chanel leather espadrilles (at a fraction of the cost lol!)

The Miller sandal was staring at me so forlornly that I had to bring her home too

[​IMG]

harlem_cutie and LVCoffeeAddict like this.
  2. I love the TB espadrilles and I was so tempted to get the light colored ones, but I just know I'd get them stained. I wonder if you can put a protector on the canvas, they are canvas right?

3. These are leather. I wore them all day yesterday and they are super comfortable! I'm worried about getting them dirty as well but we'll just have to see how that goes..but for now I think I found my go to summer shoe!

4. That's awesome that they're leather, I would definitely put a protector on them. I have 3 pairs of the canvas espadrilles and they are so comfortable. I got caught in a rainstorm in England a few years ago and soaked a pair, I stuffed them with newspaper and they dried out beautifully, I still wear them.

5. i googled unicorn Chanel leather espadrilles expecting to see some unicorns... haha but anyway these look great and comfortable

lettuceshop likes this.
  6. Looooove these, and the Miller is sooooooo comfy, congrats

Torybri likes this.
  7. I want both of those now!

8. I've been wearing both nonstop for the past week! Soooo comfy!! The perfect summer shoes, they go with everything!

lettuceshop likes this.
  9. Love both of these, so cute for the summer!

10. lol

Now that would be something!!!

These are my elusive Chanel unicorns lol..I've been wait listed for months!

(Pics taken from Google)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467138067.176281.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467138086.632761.jpg

lettuceshop likes this.
  11. Love these