Today's Special Values: Epi Jasmin, MC Wapity, Mono Checkbook Cover

congrats melisa...love all your new goodies...you will have to update your awesome collection...you have great taste...I love all of your LV choices!!! There are a few people on the forum who I swear have similar taste to me because I look at their collections and love everything and if I had the funds would get the same things...then there are collections which are nice but, not me...

Oh, gosh, I know I'll have to update my collection photo. Thanks for your nice comments! I tend to like more classic styles, which can be a bit boring sometimes!:sleepy: I chickened out on buying the Jasmin in red, but next year I will get something in red epi. Epi is gorgeous IRL.:girlsigh:

I love the mini LVs on the black MC accessories! Congrats! And that simple checkbook holder looks great in the PTI. When I had one, I just threw my checkbook in the coin holder. :idea:

That's hot! I have the same checkbook cover and I'm so glad they decided to make it again cause they stopped production for like a year!!! Now i'm just hunting for one that says Made in France in the Damier!!!

Love the Jasmin. Its such a beautiful bag. Its so hard finding a classy black bag but LV made it and you bought it---YAY!

I just wish I could convince my husband to spend a grand on a bag. He can't get his head around the concept that a bag can cost that much. So I still don't own any LV :sad:

BTW I live in McKinney too!

Love the Jasmin. Its such a beautiful bag. Its so hard finding a classy black bag but LV made it and you bought it---YAY!

I just wish I could convince my husband to spend a grand on a bag. He can't get his head around the concept that a bag can cost that much. So I still don't own any LV :sad:

BTW I live in McKinney too!

Oh, no! We could be dangerous together if we took a little shopping trip to the Galleria LV!! Yeah, it's a gorgeous black bag. I gotta say, I can't fit all my usual stuff in it, but it's perfect for a fancy night out.