Today's Special Values: Epi Jasmin, MC Wapity, Mono Checkbook Cover

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I had some Saks gift cards to spend, so I dragged the family to the Galleria. I got the black mc wapity with my gift cards and then later after we ate lunch, hubby wanted to go to the big LV and say hi to our SA. I should have known we would get into trouble! I tried on various epi bags and finally decided on the Jasmin. It's a beautiful bag. The interior is gorgeous. And I needed the simple checkbook cover to fit inside my mono pti. The one I was using came from my bank and looked really cheesy inside the lv wallet. So, here's pics of all my new loot. I also saw the new disco ball charms and they are so cute! They would make great stocking stuffers. Now I am officially banning myself until my birthday next July. When I feel weak and wanna shop, I'm going to lean on all my TPF friends to get me through!

Picture 005.jpg Picture 003.jpg Picture 008.jpg Picture 009.jpg
  2. Wow! Great purchases. I love your new Jasmin. I saw one today at the LV store, which just opened two days ago in New Orleans. It is beautiful. Congratulations on all of your new purchases.

3. Congrats! I saw the disco balls too and they ARE cute:yes: :love:

4. congrats!

5. wow! great purchases! i love the epi jasmin... such a pretty bag.

6. Congrats on all your new goodies! Sounds like you had a fun day :smile:

7. ooo--great choices! I love them all :smile:

8. wow nice haul today! congrats!

9. Great haul..congrats!!!love them all..you can lean on us during banning season..yeah right :graucho:

10. oohh what an exciting and LV filled day

11. Thanks, everybody! I forgot to mention that they had the "eye see you" display in the window which my toddler found very fun to look at!

12. You did well! Enjoy!:yahoo:

13. Very beautiful peices, :love: :love: :love:

14. Congrats.

15. All of your purchases are gorgeous! I really like the wapity in the black MC, too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice