Today's Purchases...

TishaMoon

Aug 10, 2009
Let me preface this by saying before today I only had 1 Coach bag. I went to the Cabazon, CA outlet with my coupon hoping to buy my second Coach bag. I ended up with more than I planned for, spending more than I wanted, but isn't that was always happens? :yes:

It's not a reveal because they didn't give me any boxes or dust bags, but I will introduce my new babies in the next few posts. :yahoo:

Gonna start with the biggest purchase.

100_7675.jpg

Large black patent Zoe! The very first thing I picked up was the medium chocolate Zoe, and it was gorgeous and I love the lining, but since my first Coach bag is tan/brown I wanted something in black. And I LOVE the patent. I actually thought it was a bit big at first and asked the SA if there were any black patent in medium and she found me one. It took me about a half hour to decide, but I went for the large because I carry a lot around (I'm a teacher) and loved the extra pockets, plus the difference was only about $20 or so.

100_7680.jpg

I love this lining, but just not quite as much as the bright pink in the chocolate ones.

More in a sec...

My last purchase for myself (there's one more big thing coming that I bought as a gift)...

100_7686.jpg

Though he was still $29.99 before the 20% off, I thought the Scottie dog would look cute with both the coral and the black.

100_7688.jpg

100_7689.jpg

I have never seen the black one....actually would like that better with silver hardware and the coral with brass but both are simply lovely...congrats on your newest additions to your growing collection!

Next up...Wednesday was my mom's birthday and I hadn't gotten anything. When we got to Coach I mentioned to her that maybe she should pick something out as her gift. She didn't have any designer bags so it was fun. Actually the first time we were in the store I took so long to decide and we were getting hungry, so we left to eat and came back.

When we came back we found one medium Zoe in a new color they hadn't had out earlier, and on the 50% off table. I think in a way she wanted a siggy bag, but I talked her into this one because I loved it so much!

100_7673.jpg

100_7674.jpg

What color is this? Is it parchment? I was very jealous. In fact, even though it was a little more expensive, I am thinking of calling back Cabazon and maybe Carlsbad and if either of them has one I might exchange my coral for this color. It's gorgeous.

Question: If I make an exchange on something I used a 20% coupon on, will they still honor the coupon on the new purchase, even if it's a little more expansive?

Beautiful! You went from 0 to 60 in 1 day LOL! I think the coupon is good tomorrow yet also. I's reprint it and take it, not sure if they will still honor your sale price as I've nvere returned anything that was on sale.