Today's Purchases...

I think the medium looks more proportional to your height...but, it all comes down to what you like, you know?

And, the parchment is gorgeous! I pick it up every time I go into the outlet.

Next up...Wednesday was my mom's birthday and I hadn't gotten anything. When we got to Coach I mentioned to her that maybe she should pick something out as her gift. She didn't have any designer bags so it was fun. Actually the first time we were in the store I took so long to decide and we were getting hungry, so we left to eat and came back.

When we came back we found one medium Zoe in a new color they hadn't had out earlier, and on the 50% off table. I think in a way she wanted a siggy bag, but I talked her into this one because I loved it so much!

100_7673.jpg

100_7674.jpg

What color is this? Is it parchment? I was very jealous. In fact, even though it was a little more expensive, I am thinking of calling back Cabazon and maybe Carlsbad and if either of them has one I might exchange my coral for this color. It's gorgeous.

Question: If I make an exchange on something I used a 20% coupon on, will they still honor the coupon on the new purchase, even if it's a little more expansive?

OH MY! what a gorgeous color! ya.... they didn't have that out this morning!!!!!! i think i'd have had to think long and hard about not leaving the store with that beauty!

OH MY! what a gorgeous color! ya.... they didn't have that out this morning!!!!!! i think i'd have had to think long and hard about not leaving the store with that beauty!

Hehe, it's even more frustrating for me because I DID leave the store with it after talking my mom into it over some MFF ones she liked. But now I want it for ME! :nuts:

So I went back today and I ended up exchanging the large black patent Zoe for a medium. It was SUCH a hard decision since the price difference is so small. The large is gorgous, the extra pockets are great, and it would be nice every once in a while for carrying a lot, but I just think the medium is a perfect size for every day and works better for me since I'm so petite. I also got a cute scarf to dress her up.

100_7699.jpg

And even though I loved the coral patent Zoe, I also exchanged her for a Parchment. Yay for finding another one! Now my mom and I are bag twin. :biggrin: I would have loved to keep all 3 but that was a bit too much at once. At least with black patent and parchment I have one patent and one leather, and 2 neutral colors I can wear with anything.

It's too bad we can't have them all right?

Hopefully chocolate Zoes will go 50% soon and there'll be another coupon. :graucho: