Today's outlet trip

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
So today my sister and I went to the outlets at Limerick, PA and Lancaster, PA. The Lancaster one had more of a selection, there were lots of Bleeker items, a gorgeous red leather miranda, one camel Lily (SA said it was in the back), one cloth tattersall wristlet, lots of legacy wristlets, signature stripe totes, one chocolate patent ergo, brown patent lunch/gallery totes, a ton of wallets were on clearance, and this was only in one section of the store! I can't remember the prices of everything, and there were lots of other bags I can't remember the names of but if I saw a pic I would remember if it was there or not.

I came away with these two beauties!
Hamptons Signature Large Flap Wristlet Khaki/Red
Signature Stripe Large Beauty Case Khaki/Gold

I think before the weekend is done I will also be going to the Tannersville and Lahaska outlets.

Attachments

• S3010046.JPG
    S3010046.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 83

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Awesome finds Grayxie! The flap wristlet and beauty case are great!

How much were the beauty cases? Were there any other colors?

Congrats on your new purchases! :tup:

I am jealous that you spent the day shopping with your sister! I only have a brother, so let me tell you, we do not shop together LOL! :roflmfao:

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
Thanks Socal! I was so happy to get them as they both were the last ones available.

The large Signature Stripe Beauty Case was $79 + 20% off + 63.20
The small beauty case was I think $59 + 20% off

Limerick, PA - one green small case, one crimson large case
Lancaster, PA - one gold large case (I got), 4 gunmetal large, 4 crimson large, no small cases

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Ooo - I love the gold case -nice!! I get to hit Gilroy for about 1/2 hour tomorrow (DH's max patience threshold) - it's near where we're going to go in the morning to run a 5k and I talked him into stopping at that one store after (we live 1.5 hrs. away so it's a rare opportunity). I'll report back.