Today's outlet goodies

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I took the day off, and my mom and I went to the outlet. She has never been before. She usually just have me to take pics and send them to her phone to see what she wants! She was like a kid in a candy store! And of course she was happy because it was my treat! I scored the magenta patent spotlight, a pair of shades, matching magenta skinny mini, and the new poppy heart shaped coin purse keychain that someone returned!! I will do my reveal as soon as I get in from picking up my girls from school!:nuts:

2. WOO HOOO great shopping day! can't wait to see!!!

3. wow some beautiful buys..the heart coin purse is super cute

4. Sounds like a win-win day...time with your Mom and great scores at the outlet! Look forward to seeing your great finds. What did your Mom get?

5. Bring it my GA Friend

6. congrats!!!

7. Ooh I'm excited to see!

8. yay!!!!! bring it!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I want the magenta coinpurse SO BADLY!!!

10. Excited to see..

11. Mom got the signature bleeker

12. loading pics now!!

13. yay!!!!!! i'm going to the grove tomorrow,,,whats all good?

14. they had a lot of mff bags, a good bit of poppy, and claire and julianne, and 1 pink op art sabrina, and 1 black op art sabrina.

15. here they are!!!! (sorry i didnt get a pic of mom's)!!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice