Today's my b-day!!! COACH store here we come!

happytiger.gif

Happy Birthday Coachgirl! Go get 'em, Tiger! (Coach goodies, that is.)
I love what you picked out, the sky blue colored wristlet.
I haven't been trout fishing since I was a kid, how fun! We used to catch rainbow trout in Idaho.
Today is my daughter's birthday, too! She's 13. She's not really interested in Coach yet. We're taking her to IHOP but my DS had to work so will be home early so we can go soon.
Have fun on your day!!!!!!!!

happytiger.gif

Happy Birthday Coachgirl! Go get 'em, Tiger! (Coach goodies, that is.)
I love what you picked out, the sky blue colored wristlet.
I haven't been trout fishing since I was a kid, how fun! We used to catch rainbow trout in Idaho.
Today is my daughter's birthday, too! She's 13. She's not really interested in Coach yet. We're taking her to IHOP but my DS had to work so will be home early so we can go soon.
Have fun on your day!!!!!!!!
Thanks oops! Tell your daughter Happy B-day from a TPF gal on here! haha... Yeah trout fishing is a LOT of fun! We were catching a LOT of rainbow trout, so it was a good time!

Happy birthday!!!

Did you pick a scarf to get too?
thanks coachfreak! no i havent picked a scarf yet... i might wait on that or else when i'm at the store figure out which one I for sure want... i definitely want the blue patent wristlet and then I'm thinking about getting the tattersall cosmetic bag as well to match.... :smile: