Today's my b-day!!! COACH store here we come!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm excited, today is my b-day (yep I just turned 21... LOL yeah OK I wish!) and my boyfriend said that I can pick something that I want out... so guess what I'm getting? my patent wristlet of course to match w/my navy blue satchel!! Although I do have to rest first, I've been up since 2:45 am because we went trout fishing (trout opener-ritual for our family)... it was great, but it was COLD!!
    Here's what I'm gonna get... thought I would share... :smile:
    [​IMG]

2. YAY!!! Happy Birthday! I LOVE that light blue!!!

3. Happy Birthday!! Have fun shopping at coach!!

4. Aww.. thanks AnaC... I know isn't it gorgeous!! :yes:

5. Happy Birthday, Get A Wristlet And A Scarf

6. Happy Birthday! Good luck @ the Coach store!

7. Happy birthday!! That's such a pretty blue! Have fun and enjoy! Can't wait to see the goodies!

8. [​IMG]

HAVE A FUNTASTIC DAY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

9. awww.. thanks kimmie! mmmmm cake! haha:P

10. :party::party:Happy Birthday!! Have Fun:drinkup:

11. Happy Birthday!
    Come out of the store broke!!!! :smile:

12. Hey happy birthday! It's my birthday too and I'm hoping one of my friends in the US can find the swingpack in my wishlist for my birthday pressie to myself LOL!

Enjoy!

13. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day.

14. Happy b-day to you too BDP! Hope you have a great day!

15. Happy birthday! I'm glad you decided to go with the blue. It's going to look great with your navy patent satchel!