Today was the first day....

1. Today I missed some classes...I haven's missed classes in about two years.

I had this weird pain under my ribs in the middle of my ab area...so I went to health services and found out I have an inflamed stomach...crazy! Its caused by stress!!!! So tPFers...don't get stressed out too much because then you might feel like you are getting punched in the stomach every hour! :nuts:

2. oh my god.... i hope you feel better soon.. chill out a bit and try not to get too stressed

3. Oh man! I hope you feel better soon!

4. Owie! I hope that you're feeling alright now!

How do they fix something like this?

5. I basically just have to take some kind of medication...and let my stress out. I do yoga, jog, and weight train but I guess my body is just giving out. I think I want to try kick boxing, or something a bit more physical to let out the stress from coach cheerleading...its so dramatic that its better than some of the stuff you see on MTV reality shows

6. i hope you start to feel a lot better soon.... get some rest for now...

7. That must hurt. I hope you feel much better soon!

8. I hope you feel better soon. Go out and buy a new bag so you have something nice to think about and not strees out.

9. awww thanks...y'all are great. I do like the idea of buying a new bag:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice