today was just a...bizarre day.

oh my! what days you guys have!

I haven't had a day like that it years!! Actually, now I come to think of it, I'm not sure I ever have days that bad!

My husband is convinced that he has evil pixies following him round & messing up his day sometimes! He swears that as soon as one thing goes bad for him, its just all down hill from there & everything else will go wrong!

amanda said:
then a man cut a display laptop from it's casing with bolt cutters and ran straight out the door with it.

Did you he make a clean getaway or did they catch him? I hate shoplifters and other assorted thieves with a passon, and I get great pleasure in hearing about them getting caught.

Greenie said:
I had some guy ram me as I was coming off 400. The bad part was that he's a blacksmith and had an anvil and all kinds of metal in his truck. Smashed the back of my car. It looks like 5k in damage! sigh.

icky, 400 (and 75 and 285) scares the poopies out of me! i hope the repair is less than you expect, and i'm glad you're ok!

ArmCandyLuvr said:
Did you he make a clean getaway or did they catch him? I hate shoplifters and other assorted thieves with a passon, and I get great pleasure in hearing about them getting caught.

he got away (because everyone was watching the crazy old lady yell at the manager) but we're generally very good at catching people, we send them to jail very regularly!

amanda said:
icky, 400 (and 75 and 285) scares the poopies out of me! i hope the repair is less than you expect, and i'm glad you're ok!

Thanks, Amanda! :flowers: I've opened a claim with the guys insurance and can take it in on Monday. This is the second time in 6 months someone has rear-ended me. And they've both been State Farm people.

Sheesh...and I was going to Phipps this weekend to check out the Jeffreys and Saks sales. :Push:

Greenie said:
Thanks, Amanda! :flowers: I've opened a claim with the guys insurance and can take it in on Monday. This is the second time in 6 months someone has rear-ended me. And they've both been State Farm people.

Sheesh...and I was going to Phipps this weekend to check out the Jeffreys and Saks sales. :Push:

lol i think he should pay out extra damages for the emotional pain and suffering of missing the jeffreys and saks sales!

Jane Ann said:
Happy early Birthday! Any exciting plans for the weekend? :biggrin: :yes:

Thanks Jane Ann! I had a fun weekend. One of my friends took me to dinner on Friday, then on Saturday my group of grad student friends had a bar-b-que (w/ Ice cream b-day cake!). We saw X-3 beforehand -- it's great, I totally recommend it!