TODAY ONLY 30% off all fullprice wallets @ eluxury

meela188

O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
^^you shouls have called them and agrued with them, because if lv is not in their "excluded list" they must honor the price, even if it comes at a loss for them. its their mistake, that's what happened with macys friends and family one year at macys. they forgot to add the "designer exclusions". I agrued with them for about an hour, they had to call a macys manager to settle it, finally macys not lv, ended up giving me a credit for the difference on my macys account. i was very pleased.

la fafinette

so, I'm a bag lady?
Feb 9, 2009
Gotham
yea, i tried getting an LV and i ended up arguing with someone in live chat... nothing like angrily typing in the office while being sent back "I apologize for having inconvenienced you" in return, UGH

alliemia

love shopping!!!
O.G.
Jun 18, 2008
NY
www.purplecaterpillarcreations.com
LV is listed as excluded if you read the note at the bottom of the page...

** Discount automatically taken at checkout. Offer applies to full-priced women's and men's wallets and pouches only. Offer does not apply to back-ordered items or Louis Vuitton items. Offer ends Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 11:59 PM (PST). This offer does not apply to previously purchased merchandise.

If the item is a pouch or wallet other than a LV, i'd contact their live chat for help. they are really good with customer service, i just had an issue today that a manager resolved satisfactory for me.

la fafinette

so, I'm a bag lady?
Feb 9, 2009
Gotham
That must have been after i had the argument with them (it was maybe around noon or sometime shortly after), because even I quoted it in my IM, hah. How slick.:tdown:

LV is listed as excluded if you read the note at the bottom of the page...

** Discount automatically taken at checkout. Offer applies to full-priced women's and men's wallets and pouches only. Offer does not apply to back-ordered items or Louis Vuitton items. Offer ends Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 11:59 PM (PST). This offer does not apply to previously purchased merchandise.

If the item is a pouch or wallet other than a LV, i'd contact their live chat for help. they are really good with customer service, i just had an issue today that a manager resolved satisfactory for me.

k76

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
I did call them and complain about it and the girl said that they already updated their website about it and LV is excluded (as always).

la fafinette

so, I'm a bag lady?
Feb 9, 2009
Gotham
How crummy. They should have honored their mistake at least for those customers prior to amending their ad; if LV never goes on sale (which I know it doesn't) then they should have been conscious enough to add it in their exclusion footer, as they clearly were in adding the usual back orders and the like. GRRR